The 2016 slate of site leaders, who are appointed by the Scientific Director in consultation with their respective institutions, have been named to the CPSR’s Planning and Priorities Committee (PPC).
Members of the PPC, which is chaired by Dr. Dale Corbett, provide advice about CPSR’s research direction, operations and what’s happening at their institutions. They are appointed for three-year terms. Until recently, CPSR had two overlapping committees providing research direction — the Site Leaders committee and the PPC. Under the new model, the site leaders will all serve on the PPC and there will no longer be duplication of effort.
Members of the PPC are as follows:
- Dr. Sandra Black, Site Leader, Sunnybrook, Ontario
- Dr. Lara Boyd, Site Leader, University of British Columbia, British Columbia
- Dr. Dar Dowlatshahi, Site Leader, Ottawa Hospital Research Institute, Ontario
- Dr. Sean Dukelow, Site Leader, University of Calgary, Alberta
- Dr. Diane Lagace, Site Leader, University of Ottawa, Ontario
- Dr. Jed Meltzer, Site Leader, Baycrest, Ontario
- Dr. Alex Mihailidis, Site Leader, Toronto Rehab, Ontario
- Dr. Michelle Ploughman, Site Leader, Memorial, Newfoundland and Labrador
- Dr. Annie Rochette, Stroke Engine, Quebec