2018 Stroke Program in Neurorecovery (SPiN) – Now Accepting Applications!
The SPiN workshop brings together young researchers from across the country to learn from expert faculty about basic science and clinical stroke research. This two-day workshop is targeted for trainees (primarily, graduate students and post-doctoral fellows) and will be an excellent opportunity to network with other trainees and faculty from across the country. This year, the SPiN Workshop will be in Ottawa, immediately following CPSR’s Annual Scientific Meeting. The preliminary program can be found here.
All trainees working in the area of stroke recovery research are welcome to apply; however, we will only be able to accommodate a limited number of people so please apply early! CPSR provides funding for travel & accommodations for trainees working at one of the CPSR’s eight partner sites. Specific details about maximum subsidies can be found here.
Objectives of the meeting are:
• Listen to lectures about the latest approaches in stroke recovery research, from a basic science and clinical research perspective
• Learn about the latest techniques and technologies relevant for stroke recovery via hands-on workshops
• Learn about the latest stroke rehabilitation therapies used with patients
• Network with your peers and get to know other research labs
• Interact closely with internationally-recognized scientists
Application Deadline to apply for 2018 SPiN Workshop: 5pm EST Friday April 13, 2018
2018 SPiN Workshop Application – click the link and complete the online survey to apply.